You don’t have to be an American to celebrate its Independence Day with great food and fun. The chefs at Daiquiri Dick's have created a special menu that’s a backyard BBQ with international flair.
The Summer Sizzle, American Independence Day menu runs July 1 to 15, 2017. You can order three courses for $399 pesos, with choices for each course.
Executive Chef Ignacio Uribe, Chef de Cuisine Hugo Mejia and Sous Chef Rogelio Garcia developed these amazing recipes and dinner served from 6 to 10:30 pm.
Take some time to ponder these choices for this American celebration:
* Grilled Baby Potato salad with champagne vinegar and chips
* Grilled Tomato Soup with parsley-olive salsa
* Smoked Trout and arugula salad with dill sauce, radishes, cherry tomato and green beans
* Baby Back Ribs with tamarind glaze, served with grilled zuchinni and herb salad
* Chicken Burgers on ciabatta with white cheddar cheese, served with sweet potato fries
* Linguine with grilled shrimp, grilled lettuce and cherry tomatoes in a light garlic-lemon sauce
* Fresh Berry Crepes with vanilla ice cream
* Coconut cream pie
This menu is not subject to other discounts and the regular a la carte menu is also available.
The restaurant's tropical location on Los Muertos Beach offers the perfect atmosphere for enjoying light fare, cold drinks and cool breezes during the hot summer season and the Summer Sizzle keeps the menu interesting.
Daiquiri Dick's: An Exceptional Experience