Most travel guides list any hotel or attraction that pays an advertising fee. But we wanted to take it a step further: we launched an all-out effort to qualify travel businesses based not only on their desire for gay travel revenues, but on their employment policies, services, and support returned to the LGBT community.
What Qualifies a Property to be TAG Approved®?
• Enforce non-discriminatory policies including "sexual orientation."
• Treat heterosexual and domestic partners equally in personnel policies.
• Provides LGBT diversity and sensitivity training for employees.
• Empower customers and employees to be "watchdogs" of its gay and lesbian business practices.
• Gives back to their community.
• Employs staff who reflect the diversity of their community.
TAG APPROVED® represents the very best in the world of hospitality.
<> updated 2015-03-17 | 14:52:41 CST | js