Organizers have officially announced the details and participating restaurants for the 13th edition of this gastronomic event.This week, the organizers of Restaurant Week by Vallarta Lifestyles announced the details of
the 13th edition of this gastronomic event that celebrates the culinary offer of some of the best restaurants in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit.
During a press conference that took place at Mantamar Beach Club Bar & Grill, Juan Pablo Hernández, general coordinator, explained that this year’s edition will feature 44 participating restaurants (38 located in Puerto Vallarta and 6 in Riviera Nayarit); which will be offering special, three course menus at reduced prices from May 15 - 31.
Hernández was accompanied by Luis Mendoza, Vallarta Lifestyles Media Group general manager; Javier Aranda, Puerto Vallarta’s Tourism Bureau director; Richard Zarkin, Riviera Nayarit Conventions and Visitors Bureau Public Relations manager; Dinorah Fonseca and Ivette Martínez, members of the Restaurant Week marketing team.
Menus for this year’s Restaurant Week are priced at $269 and $399 pesos, which for some restaurants represent a discount of up to 50 percent. These prices do not include tips and beverages.
This year, nine restaurants will be participating for the first time: 3KTRINAS, Boccon di Vino, Florios, Lupita Costa Grill, Mantamar Beach Club Bar & Grill, Mestiza, Panchöfurter Brats & Bier Haus, Tintoque and Wine & Burger.
Javier Aranda noted that Restaurant Week is an exceptional opportunity for both locals and tourists to enjoy the gastronomy of this destination within the framework of the celebration of the 99 years of Puerto Vallarta as a municipality. For his part, Richard Zarkin encouraged all diners to pair their Restaurant Week dishes with other culinary options available in each participating restaurant.
Restaurant Week by Vallarta Lifestyles is sponsored by the Puerto Vallarta’s Tourism Bureau (www.visitpuertovallarta.com) and the Riviera Nayarit Conventions and Visitors Bureau (www.rivieranayarit.com). For more information, visit www.restaurantweekpv.com/en or access the menu guide featuring the menus of each restaurant by clicking here.
You can help promoting Restaurant Week or share your experience at the event on social media by using the tags #RWPuertoVallarta and #RWRivieraNayarit.
1. Anejo Limon - Menu $269
2. Archie's Wok - Menu $269
3. Barcelona Tapas - Menu $399
4. Barrio Bistro - Menu $269
5. Bistro Organico @ Hotel Cielo Rojo - Menu $269
6. Boccon di Vino - Menu $399
7. Bravos - Menu $399
8. Café des Artistes - Menu $399
9. Coco Tropical - Menu $269
10. Daiquiri Dick’s - Menu $399
11. Di Vino Dante - Menu $269
12. El Arrayán - Menu $269
13. Florios - Menu $269
14. Fusión Gourmet - Menu $269
15. Gaby's Restaurant Bar - Menu $399
16. Hacienda San Angel Gourmet - Menu $399
17. Kaiser Maximilian - Menu $399
18. La Cigale Casual French Bistro - Menu $399
19. La Leche - Menu $399
20. Layla's Restaurante - Menu $399
21. Lupita Costa Grill - Menu $399
22. Maia - Menu $399
23. Mantamar Beach Club Bar & Grill - Menu $399
24. Mark’s Bar and Grill - Menu $399
25. Mestiza - Menu $399
26. Mikado - Menu $399
27. Nicksan - Menu $399
28. No Way José! - Menu $399
29. Panchöfurter Brats & Bier Haus - Menu $269
30. Pizzeria La Dolce - Menu $269
31. Roberto’s - Menu $269
32. Seasons PV - Menu $269
33. Señor Frog’s - Menu $269
34. Serrano's Meat House - Menu $399
35. Taste Restaurant @ Casa Cúpula - Menu $399
36. The Iguana - Menu $399
37. The River Café - Menu $399
38. The Swedes - Menu $399
39. Trío Café-Bar- Restaurant - Menu $399
40. Tuna Blanca - Menu $399
41. Vitea - Menu $269
42. Tintoque - Menu $399
43. Wine & Burger - Menú $269
44. 3KTRINAS - Menú $269
Websites and Social Media
Vallarta Lifestyles (www.vallartalifestyles.com)
Restaurant Week (www.restaurantweekpv.com)
Facebook, Vallarta Lifestyles (www.facebook.com/VallartaLifestyles)
Facebook, Restaurant Week (www.facebook.com/RestaurantWeekByVallartaLifestyles)